There are formulas that enable the system designer to calculate the position of the sun at any time of the day, any day of the
year, at any place on the planet.
With an official site survey, Mid Michigan Solar can determine whether a proposed site for a PV installation will be adequate for proper operation of the system.
A site assessment involves
• Determining whether the array can operate without being shaded during critical times,
• Determining the location of the array,
• Determining the mounting method for the array,
• Determining where the Balance-of-system (BOS) components will be located, and
• Determining how the PV system will interface with the existing electrical system.
• Determining the related costs of a PV system.
• Determining the the installation time frame.
Contact Mid Michigan Solar to schedule a Site Assessment today.